Tasha-Leigh is a Single Mom and Occupational Therapist from Cape Town, South Africa, sharing her journey as a first time mom and tips for other moms on child development.
“This blog is inspired by my son, Malakhi Joel, the reason I get to discover & experience the ups and downs and all arounds of this beautiful thing called Motherhood.
I created this blog to share our journey around all things from OT to motherhood, with the hopes to encourage and support other moms out there.”
A few Fun Facts about us:
- I’ve been blogging as a leisure hobby since high school days!
- I’m a List lover, lover of ice-cream and Sunset skies.
- I have a passion for child development and education as well as women empowerment
- My son is 5 months young as I’m writing this
- We love all things family time and treasure the everyday adventures we get to experience together!