Anyone else’s little one not budging for the same foods? We have definitely been needing some variety as my little M has become a lot more of a fussy eater. Including more Variety has been one of the helpful picky eating solutions and a key part of our meal times. Variety is not only about changing the food, but also changing the shape or appearance of it, which is why I love this recipe! It includes all M’s basic staples, in a yummy & nutritious snack form.
I’m all about keeping any meal time recipe simple and basically flop proof (for my own sake!), while still making sure they’re packed with all the healthy goodness to support growth, development and immunity for my little one. #livingonmomhacks
I’ve compiled this post in partnership with the Wellness Warehouse and it includes an awesome discount code for you all to use on any of their amazing organic products online. In these lockdown times, with limited access to everything, we need to make sure access to healthy living is still taken care of…and what better way!
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/3 Cup of Oats (I used Instant Oats)
- A sprinkle of Wellness Warehouse Organic Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Peanut butter
Optional: You could also add Raisins, Fruit zest, or Wellness Warehouse Organic ground ginger for extra taste.
These ingredients made about 6 cookies for us – but I’ll definitely be doubling the ingredients next time!
- Set your oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare an oven tray with baking paper, alternatively, grease the tray with butter and a very light layer of flour.
- In a bowl, mash the banana, add in your oats and mix through with a spoon.
Optional: Blend the oats first for a finer consistency mixture
2. Add in the Peanut butter, cinnamon and any other extras. Mix through with a spoon.
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop out the mixture into little cookie balls onto the oven tray.
4. Flatten with a fork or the back of the spoon.
5. Place in Oven for 12 Minutes
PS. If you have smaller cookies, definitely check in on those before 12 mins.
…And Enjoy! 🙂
Save our discount code to enjoy 15% Off all Wellness Warehouse products online
DISCOUNT CODE: #WithLoveTasha
(Valid until the end of June 2020)
This post was created in partnership with The Wellness Warehouse.
You can download The Printable Recipe below