Hey guys, so as voted for on my Instagram stories, here is the FREE Everyday use Labels Printable I’ve created and have been implementing with my little M too.
I will be adding to this blog-post over time – so don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to receive notification on more FREE Printables! 🙂
Disclaimer: The Printable provided is for personal use only and should not be used commercially.
- Print and laminate labels and attach to respective items.
- If you do not have laminating sheets, use clear buff tape or sellotape as an alternative, which should help to increase life-span of the labels.
- You can choose to put these labels up together with your child to start familiarizing them.
- Turn cleaning time into an opportunity for your child to learn sorting, matching and organisational skills as well as speech and language development.
A few other benefits of using labels around the house:
- Helps to associate words with meaning.
- Teaches responsibility to care for items and learn its place.
- Helps to organise your child’s world, which assists them to anticipate order and process of their everyday life, and ultimately contributes to learning self-regulation skills and organisational strategies.
- Creates an opportunity for independence as they learn placement of items and how each label fits into their routine.
- Provides a chance for the child to become more of an active participant in their daily routine.